Sunday, April 21, 2013

On The Hunt For White Jeans


Happy Sunday loves! Once again, I apologize for the lack of posting but after my sick day, I was back at work am working through the weekend until I leave for my girls getaway! Yesterday when I got off work I hunted around Richmond for the perfect pair of white jeans and have yet to find a pair. If anyone has any recommendations, please let me know!

Here's a few that I have seen and liked and may bite the bullet and just buy them.


Pilcro Stet Slim Cropped Jeans- These I found at Anthropologie and are definitely what I am leaning towards. They were super comfy and because I am shorter came down a bit longer on me. 

J. Crew Matchstick- I have yet to actually try these on yet but have heard rave reviews from everyone. I am hoping to swing by the J.Crew near me to give them a try. 


Original Charmer Skinny Jean- These I found on Piperlime and just thought they looked cute without breaking the bank. 



Where are you white jeans from?




Yours truly,

2 comments:

Emily {All You Need is Love} said...

i actually randomly found a white pair of skinnies at ny and company - and i swear i go in there once every 5 years!!
i love gap skinnies too!! xox

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

Check out the Innsbrook Marshall's! I have gotten multiple pairs of designer white jeans there!! Just a few weeks ago I got a pair of True Religion cropped one, and a few summers ago I got a wide leg Paige pair!