Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Shoe Advice!

Woo hoo for Wednesday finally being here! Anyone else ready for this week to be over as of yesterday? Fortunately because I am working this weekend coming up, I have off on Friday and am anxiously awaiting 4:30 tomorrow to have some serious rest and relaxation time. 

I currently just  made my new breakfast staple item, a protein pancake, accompanied by a nice cozy cup of coffee and warm lemon water

Clearly I hated it

This week has been busy busy but I am not complaining- Monday was work filled followed by my favorite kickboxing class and then home to make an amazing dinner! I completely forgot to take a picture of Monday's dinner but promise it was  a winner- tofu with sauteed zucchini, tomatoes, and spinach... YUM.

Tuesday I was up early and off to Bodypump! I recently purchased a Living Social for 20 classes at a local gym in Richmond... it was a great deal and I definitely LOVED the Bodypump class. Tuesday night I headed out to dinner with a few girls I work with to enjoy....

Our sushi was delicious and it was even half off sushi night!

Dinner was obviously followed by a trip to
Sweet Frog!

I then came home and was in bed and asleep well before 10pm... no shame here. As for today I am headed to work then back to kickboxing! 


Now for the shoe advice! I am looking for a new pair of crosstrainers! I normally just workout in my running shoes but since I am becoming more and more of a kickboxing/ group fitness junkie I definitely think I need to invest in a pair of crosstrainers.  Anyone have any good recommendations? 

Yours truly, 
Em

2 comments:

bonbon said...

Kickboxing sounds fun! I love anything physical- after boring work all day I always feel like I need to get my energy out. I've been doing tennis this summer but kickboxing might just be next on the list! Just found your blog and have loved looking around and getting to know you better. I'm excited to follow along!

new follower :)
bonnie
bonnielouisa.blogspot.com

Jessica said...

Your blog is absolutely gorgeous!!!! (((:

Wanna follow each other? let me know: follow me and I will follow you back!

xoxo