Monday, November 28, 2011

What a Thanksgiving Break!

I can not believe that it is already Saturday and that tomorrow I will be heading back to Charlotte! This break has gone by so fast and I am not at all looking forward to leaving my family and friends. It has been an absolute great break and exactly what I needed. While at home I have gotten to spend time with my family and friends and even completed a couple of pinterest crafts!

These glasses were super easy to make and affordable! I made them for my best friend, who's apartment I have not been able to see until this break!

I also made her this decorative lantern! I took a regular lantern and hot glued cupcake liners all around the outside. It turned about pretty cute!

Being that I have been completing an unpaid internship for 5 months now I am thinking a lot of my Christmas gifts to my family and friends will be ideas off of pinterest! In the next couple of days I will be sharing my gift/craft ideas!

I hope everyone had a great and relaxing weekend!


1 comment:

Michelle said...

I've been wanting to make those glasses!