Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Rantings of Wednesday and What I'm Loving

Happy Wednesday everybody! Halfway through the week and tomorrow is the first of December... crazy! I started my new rotation on Monday and so far these 10-12 hour shifts have been kicking my butt! I am working in the NICU though and thoroughly enjoying seeing all the babies! Luckily I have tomorrow off!... Unluckily I am headed to court for a speeding ticket I got about 2 months ago... not fun. The rest of my day tomorrow will include running errands getting ready for my dads visit and possibly a few friends in town. Here is a few things I am loving this week!

If you have never tried this- please do now! It is absolutely amazing, I made it for dinner last night and also had the leftovers for dinner tonight and it still tasted just as great!

About a month ago I bought myself a Starbucks gift card, registered it online, and have been adding money to the card when it runs out, why you ask? Well when you register a card with Starbucks and accumulate enough stars aka buy enough drinks you get free customizations, in other words free milk and syrup upgrades. Being that I order all my drinks with soy milk, this is a great deal! I have officially reached the green level which means I officially am at the free customization level. Only 23 more drinks until I'm a gold member! I'm pretty sure with a month left of my internship this will not be hard to achieve.


I've been to the gym everyday day this week! I realize it is only Wednesday but hey that's better then nothing! By the time I get off work I don't have that much time before I have to start charting and working on assignments for the next day but I have been able to have enough time to go to the gym, hop on the treadmill and run for at least 45 minutes!

(Side note: After the gym tonight I stopped by Rite Aid and the woman asked if I had a sunburn or had recently gone tanning... I had to tell her no and that's just the way I look after I go for run... embarrassing.)

This past weekend I was finally able to sit down and watch the New Girl! I still have a few more episodes to watch before I am completely caught up but I absolutely loved this show! I found myself laughing out loud by myself throughout the entire thing!

Favorite pinterest pin of the week:
How absolutely brilliant is this idea! Using a doily and rolling pin you can imprint the pattern into cookie dough before you bake it, I will most definitely be trying this for the holidays!

Hope everyone had a great day!







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No joke I'm OBSESSED with New Girl. Probably my favorite show on right now!

Roots Out West said...

I LOVE the New Girl. I hope you are all caught up.