Thursday, November 24, 2011

My favorite things about thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Sorry I have not posted the last few days, the days before I left for home were crazy at work and I barley had time to sleep! I could not be more excited to be home with my family and friends! I decide to share a few of my favorite things about Thanksgiving!

- Being with my family! Living 6 hours away its not that easy for me to hop in the car and head home for a weekend. I am totally loving being at home and spending time with my wonderful family!

- Also living so far away from home I don't get to see my friends from home that much and I am so excited I have a long weekend to spend seeing everyone and catching up!

- Obviously the food for thanksgiving! While I do not enjoy the actual turkey portion of the meal I love everything else including sweet potatoes, cranberry sauce( the kind from a can), and stuffing!

- RELAXING. I cant wait to take advantage of this break I have from work and just relax. I definitely should have brought some work to do with me but my mindset was totally on Thanksgiving Break!

- Spending time with my dog, Corduroy!

I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I live semi far away from home too. I'm so glad to be home for Thanksgiving. Have a great day!