Friday, February 19, 2016

Weekend




Happy Friday friends! I apologize for dropping the ball on posting this week, it was a busy one and I am looking at a busy weekend ahead. This weekend I am heading to Greenville to celebrate one of my good friends wedding showers and will be staying the night for some girl time and catching up. I can't wait to celebrate the bride to be as well as be back in my college town. Here are this week's links and finds...

/ Tonight will be a low key dinner at home and movie night. We are going to make homemade pizza and I am thinking these two recipes [ one & two]  will be making a debut. Any recs for a good redbox?

/ Trader Joes is my weekly grocery stop, from their flowers to their frozen food selection, it's by far my favorite grocery store. Check out this list of favorites and things to try next time you stop by. 

/ I have an unhealthy obsession with Fixer Upper and anything related to Joanna and Chip Gaines. Anyone else? 

/ Old Navy has so many cute things for the spring, I am love this top, these sandals, and this dress

/ My favorite as of lately. 

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend!

Yours truly, 
Emily Ann

1 comment:

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

Trader Joe's always overwhelms me (plus a hate making the drive to Short Pump), but I know there are so many good finds there! Definitely checking out that list! Have fun this weekend...love that illustration!