Friday, February 12, 2016

Weekend





Another week in the books and this girl is not sad about it. It has been miserably cold here this week and I am itching for some warmer weather days hopefully to come soon. On tap for this weekend includes a few last minute Valentines errands, a few gym sessions, and catching up on shows/relaxing. Anyone catch Scandal or Greys last night? I saved to watch this weekend and can't wait to watch both. Here's this week's assortment of finds...

// I am a candle lover, it is rare to find me at home without at least 1 candle burning. The only downside is, I tend to go through candles pretty quickly, Enter- this guide for the best candles under $35. 

// Now that I am eating meat again, I am slowly trying more and more recipes that involve different meats. Chicken is the only one I haven't ventured to yet but I am thinking this recipe could change that. 

// Nordstrom is currently having their Winter Clearance sale which is a good time to get some things you may have had your eye on. I wouldn't mind if these or this arrived at my door. 

// If my future house has the curb appeal of this one, I will be a happy girl. 

// Truth and something I am 100% guilty of. 

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend!
Yours truly,
Emily Ann

2 comments:

My Life as A Plate said...

I need to check out the candle guide, I love candles too, and hate spending a fortune on them when we burn through them super fast. Enjoy your weekend.

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

Ahhh...you just reminded me Scandal is back on and I need to watch last week's episode! Hope you had a wonderful Valentine's Day!