Friday, May 2, 2014

Friday's Findings...





This week was long and tiring and I could not be more happy to have the day off and getting ready to head to NC for the first wedding of the season! It will be a great weekend spent with friends in my old college town... I can't wait!

Here's a few of my findings throughout the week....


+ With Cinco De Mayo quickly approaching make sure you check out these yummy tequila recipes!

+ I am a huge fan of Julia and may be thinking of copying her soft ombre look for summer. 

+ I am all about some Farro grain right now and this recipe looks amazing. 

+ This time in 2 weeks I will be in San Francisco, to say I am excited would be a serious understatement and I have been scouring the web for the best things to do and see. 

+ Anyone up for this challenge... bathing suit season is almost here!

+ This quote could not be more true.

Cheers to the weekend friends!

Yours truly, 
Emily 

2 comments:

Kristen said...

ugh, can i ignore bikini season? lol. jealous of your san fran vacay - i want to go so bad! have a great weekend lovely! Kristen @ seeyouinaporridge.blogspot.com

Kristina @ Medicine and Manicures said...

You will LOVE San Fran.. try to go to Alcatraz & Hog Island Oyster Co. if you like seafood. Such a cool city :)