Friday, May 9, 2014

5 On Friday- San Francisco Edition


This week for 5 on Friday I am going all out and talking about my upcoming trip to San Francisco and things I am looking forward to. This is my first week long vacation since starting my job 2 years ago and I couldn't be more excited to get away and enjoy the beautiful weather and time with my friends. 

This weekend I am off to Annapolis to spend time with my family and catch up with friends from home. The weather is supposed to be iffy but I am at least hoping to get in a few walks downtown and hopefully enjoy a few drinks outside! 

Lets get started with San Fran...

{one}
This time next week I will be reunited with these girls! One of my best friends, Angelica (far right) moved to San Francisco a few months ago and I have been counting down the days until this trip! Lucky for me, two of my other best friends decided to make a reunion out of it. 


{two}
As of next Friday this will be my view as we have a private tour and lunch at St. Supery winery in Napa! We have a few other tours set up but as a first timer in Napa I can't wait to be limoed around from vineyard to vineyard enjoying the beautiful scenery. 


{three}
I get into San Francisco a few days earlier then the rest of my friends and will be spending some time alone exploring the city while Angelica is at work. While to some this may be intimidating, I can't wait to check out spots like Lombardy St. and Fisherman's Wharf.


{four}
Since moving to San Fran, one of Angelica's favorite things to do is hit up a beach within walking distance to her house that looks out to the Golden Gate bridge and have bonfires on the beach. After hearing about so many times and seeing pictures I can't wait to experience it for myself! Angelica's birthday is also next Saturday and I'm pretty sure we've decided the perfect way to celebrate will be a bonfire, yummy snacks, wine, and of course the beach. 


{five}
With this being my first major vacation since having started working I am really looking forward to rewarding myself and getting away. I have a feeling this vacation is long over due and I will already be ready for another one come the fall! 

If anyone has any tips or places to see in San Francisco please let me know!

A special shout out to Ms. April & Christina as they await the arrival of their sweet baby girls! 

Yours truly, 
Emily 


4 comments:

Kristen said...

sooo jealous of your upcoming trip. take lots of pics ;) love the travel quote.

Delta Daisies said...

SOOOOO JEALOUS!

Kristina @ Medicine and Manicures said...

So fun that you're going to the winery!! And definitely go to Lombard St- it's a road like none other! Happy weekend lady!

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

Your trip is going to be amazing!! Maybe I could squeeze in your suitcase? Can't wait to hear all about it over drinks when you return!