Friday, January 24, 2014

Friday



 I truly did not think Friday would ever get here, definitely one of those weeks that every day seemed to get longer and longer. Now that the week is over and I have the day off I am eager to get started on my intimidatingly long to do list and then will be heading out of town for the weekend! Tonight I will be traveling to D.C to celebrate one of my best friends 25th birthday, a few friends will also be traveling in town and it will be great to see everyone and catch up! Saturday we are heading to Atlantic City to really do some celebrating for Jenna's special day!


 Now on to a few things from this week...

I swung by Target last night and obviously couldn't walk away without spending too much money and picked up this lip gloss and mascara.

I read this post earlier this week and could not have loved it more. I am turning 25 this year and am already thinking about compiling a similar list. Mackenzie's post was honest and real and I felt like I could already relate to things she has learned.

Given that I have the day off and need to get the birthday girl a little something, I will be heading to Nordstrom and hopefully getting these babies for myself! I have heard nothing but wonderful reviews and can't wait to try them out in the cold weather this weekend!

Pretty sure this desk will be making its grand debut in my room in the next few weeks. Bonus its on sale but I love the simplicity and the X slat detail.

Looking forward to making this recipe next week.

An good guide to different makeup brushes and what to use them for.

Unfortunately this sweet bow shirt is no longer available but I am loving the different ways it could be worn!

Loving this U.S Army Captain's home tour featured on Every Girl. Her style and chic detailing is amazing and leaves me wanting to give my room a little face lift. 

Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!



Yours truly,
Emily



1 comment:

Ally Harding said...

That broccoli cheese soup looks amazing!! I've heard how great those Spanx leggings are. I'm dying for a pair!! Have a great weekend!!