Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Wishlist Wednesday



Alright y'all, thank goodness it is Wednesday! This week has been kicking my behind. Monday was day 2 of being hungover... proof that I am too old for shots until last call and Tuesday consisted of work, babysitting, and then back to work for a meeting until 9. I am one tired girl and wish I could say I'm looking forward to Friday and being off but unfortunately I will be taking the dreaded GRE... womp womp womp. You can bet that I will be making a bee line for the closest place serving wine near the testing center, early happy hour anyone?  On a happier note, in the next few weeks I will be making a few additions to my wardrobe for the cooler months approaching. Here are a few things I have had my eye on...

one.
I am loving this sweater from Zara. Perfect for throwing on with leggings and boots for running errands. 

two. 
Another great piece from Zara and seriously a steal for under $50!


three. 
I am not a huge Ann Taylor shopper but when I saw these I instantly wanted them. I am obsessed with the leather side detail and love that you can pair a skinny belt with them.


four. 
After I saw Megan post about these booties, they immediately went into my shopping cart. They are too cute and I am loving the Target price!


five. 
BB Dakota is on it this season for sweaters and I am loving the tweed look of this one. Perfect to wrap up with on a chilly night!


six. 
You can honestly never have too many chambray shirts, especially when their from Forever 21 and are a bargain!

seven. 

In the name of all things holy... I am dying over this watch! I am a sucker for anything tortoise shell and this watch is beyond stunning. Early Christmas present maybe?

What's on your wishlist for fall?

Yours truly, 
Emily

3 comments:

Mrs. Type A said...

Love it! I just bought Frye boots when I needed to replace cheapies that I wore to death. They were a huge splurge for me, but I'm super pumped. Also bought a navy schoolboy blazer from J. Crew on sale :)

Tess said...

Ok, I think I'm going to have to snag that zara sweater. It looks like the perfect fall addition!

Annie {flourishinfertility.com} said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE that Zara sweater and bag! Great wish list and keep em' coming!! xo