Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Fall Bucket List





Being that I have been talking about Fall since the beginning of August... it shouldn't be hard to guess that it is by far my favorite season. Sweaters, boots, pumpkin everything, the changing leaves, football- I mean honestly what's not to love. In honor of my favorite season, I thought it would be fun to put together a Fall Bucket List. None of the activities below are too outlandish or extreme so I am confident I will be able to knock them out with no problem. Let's take a look what's on the agenda for fall...



One.
Make pumpkin muffins 

Two. 
Go apple picking

Three. 
Decorate pumpkins

Four. 
Decorate the new apartment for Fall

Five.
Go to the State fair
 
Six.
Make a new soup

Seven.
Host a Halloween housewarming party 

Eight.
Have a scary movie night with the roommates

Nine.
Make chili 

Ten.
Go to NYC


What's on your fall bucket list?

Yours truly, 
Emily

4 comments:

Annie said...

I love making soup in the fall. One year I tried a new one every Sunday!

Anonymous said...

I think I have stole your list amd made it mine!

Ashley said...

I can't wait to go apple picking and of course make some really good chili!

Anonymous said...

Definitely go to NYC! And then do my bucket list (since I live here, haha) which is go row boating in Central Park, go to a beer garden for Oktoberfest, and get hot cocoa from City Bakery!