Friday, March 4, 2016

Weekend




Happy Friday loves! Today really feels like my Tuesday since I was off the beginning of this week and will be working over the weekend but Friday is here nonetheless. I have lots of updates to share next week including a few favorites as of lately and my Asheville recap. As for today, lets keep is brief and to the point with this weeks finds...

// I am pretty much a creature of habit and do best when on a routine. As of lately, I have not been on a routine and my body is starting to notice from not eating as healthy and not sleeping as well to not working out as much. Next week I am vowing to get back on track and plan on using this guide as inspiration. 

// Looking for your next read? I am hoping to try one if not all of these out [1] [2] [3]

// Home trends to look out for in 2016

// As if I could love Target anymore, this might need to be scouted for on my next run, love the bright green color for spring. 

// A good reminder

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend!
Yours truly, 
Emily Ann

No comments: