Friday, September 12, 2014

Weekend





Well y'all the weekend is here but this girl is not quite feeling "weekend ready." I was hit with a nasty cold on Wednesday and even with not going into work yesterday, I'm still feeling a bit slow and sluggish. I wish I could say I was going to be spending my weekend relaxing and laying low but the show must go on and I am off to Blacksburg, VA to cheer on the Pirates! Looks like I'll be taking my vitamin C in the form of a mimosa come Saturday but I'm sure a little sun and football is just what the doctor ordered. Here's a few finds from the week...

- With so many beauty products out there all claiming to be the best, its hard to know where to spend your money. Enter, this great article on which products deserve the splurge. 

- This salad looks too good not to make. 

- A great list of where to get affordable chic pieces for your home. 

- This J.Crew Swing sweater look alike has been added to my cart and I can't wait to try it out- on sale now! 

- Positive Vibes

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Yours truly, 
Emily Ann

1 comment:

Pink and Fabulous said...

I need that Loft sweater! I hope you're feeling better and have a great weekend girl! xo