Friday, February 21, 2014

Weekly Round Up





Friday Friday Friday, after this week I did not think I would see the day. This week was long and excuse my french but hellish. I am beyond ready for the day off today before heading back to work Saturday and Sunday. We are supposed to have great weather this weekend in Richmond and I am hoping to get out a bit early both days to enjoy some of the sunshine! The week included long days staying late at work and long nights working on school. Here's a few happenings of the week that I did manage to capture...

 Whenever I am feeling overwhelmed, sad, frustrated, or whatever the emotion may be all I have to do is turn to my left and look at all the love on my wall. I am so lucky to work with such amazing patients. 



And what better way to unwind after a stressful week? Happy hour for one while watching up on Girls!



Now for the weekly roundup...

I recently saw this article by Jenna Lyons on her life lessons and could not find them more insightful and spot on. 

I have been searching for a leather tote that wouldn't break the bank and could not be more smitten with this one from Nordstrom. I love that its not only reversible but by no means breaks the budget!

Loving Glitter Guide's recommendations of the best dry shampoos. 

This quote couldn't be more right. 

Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!

Yours truly, 
Emily 


3 comments:

Annie {flourishinfertility.com} said...

YAY for the weekend - and a day off today! I hope you get out early to enjoy the sunshine. LOVE your tote find- that thing looks like it costs MAJOR $$$!! xo

Lisa Loves John said...

Aw, girlfriend!! You can tell your patients really love you!! :)

Happy weekend, pretty girl! Xo

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

That picture of your wall at work is so sweet!

Yay for Richmond sunshine!