Friday, November 9, 2012

Snapshots through the week

This week absolutely flew by and this girl is not complaining! I wish I could say that I have exciting plan for the weekend but I will be heading into work on both and Saturday and Sunday. It's been awhile since I have worked a weekend shift but I am looking forward to the warm weather we will be having here in Richmond!


Here's a few snaphots taken throughout the week!

A new candle that has been making my bedroom smell like fresh lilac all week long

A yummy dinner of spaghetti squash, sauteed spinach, and shrimp

A fun new phone background bought to by Sweet Tea Paperie

This past week I felt like I was back in school as I studied for my first Spanish test! I am currently taking Spanish for the Healthcare Professional, in hopes that I can better communicate with my Hispanic patients and their families!

 A midweek flight at one of my favorite restaurant in Richmond!

While perusing Self magazine, I stumbled across this quote that I absolutely loved.
" You are not your to do list. You are not your have tos or must dos. You are not your job. Although your first waking thoughts likely focus on needs of others and all the thing you want to accomplish, you are most important, yourself. Take time every day to remember that- even if it means running away from everyone and everything you love so you can come back refreshed and recharged. The world can wait. You shouldn't have to."

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Yours truly,
Em

No comments: