Friday, October 19, 2012

Friday Five

Happy Friday Y'all! So happy Friday has finally made its way here because this week kicked my butt! After traveling to Greenville last weekend and not starting my Monday off on the best food, the whole week just seemed to drag by. However Friday is here and I have big plans for the weekend... Here is a just a few things that helped the week go by...

This weekend I am heading back to the city where I first started my little blog... Charlotte! I am way too excited to get back down there and see the beautiful city as well as catch up with friends while I am in town!

Reading my favorite magazine while working out. 

Homemade yummy dinners - Salmon, sauteed spinach, and quinoa

I picked this book up last week and have not been able to put it down since! I also took this to the gym with me one day and was tripping over myself working out while I was reading it.



Getting this sweet email from my best friend was the BEST midweek slump treat. She is the best and I am counting down the days until I see her at Thanksgiving!

Hope everyone had a fabulous week! 

Yours truly, 
Em




1 comment:

Claire said...

Have fun in Charlotte! And have a great weekend!